The aquatic world of the lake is represented by 23 species of fish (silver Prussian carp, perch, bleak, common roach, zander, carp), different species of birds, animals and plants that can be seen during boating. On the lake there can be found algae and other pond plants surrounded by lake meadow trees and grassland trees. The lake can be enjoyed as a place of rest and used for fishing.
- The largest natural lake in the Republic of Moldova;
- The lake can be used while traveling as a resting place for fishing, boating, admiring the plants and waders.
Connections with nearby attractions and important people:
- Natural Forest Reserve “Vadul lui Isac”, Vadul lui Isac village;
- Trajan's Wall, Vadul lui Isac village;
- Recreational Area "La Văduţ", Vadul lui Isac village;
- Craftsman Constantin Olteanu (wicker), Pascani village;
- Craftsman Dumitru Şeremet (woodworking), Vadul lui Isac village;
- Craftswoman Teodora Păiş (crocheting), Vadul lui Isac village;
- Craftswoman Vasilisa Chebac (weaving), Crihana Veche village.
Events on the location / related events nearby
Song and Folk Dance Festival “Hora that brings together”, Colibasi village;
Target groups: adventurers, fishing amateurs, young people